You may have seen either of my posts 15 Grain-Free Side Dish Ideas or 10 More Side Dish Ideas. Since I do my best to keep new and exciting entrees in my meal prep workshops, it is always helpful to add in even more side dish suggestions also. So, below you will find 7 more side dish suggestions that are all grain-free, but full of flavor!
1. Bacon Wrapped Candied Butternut Squash Bites These amazing bites of heaven are worth the time it takes to wrap the bacon. You will want butternut squash at every meal after tasting this delicious side dish!
2. Asparagus Pesto I love to smear this on my burgers and fish for added flavor!
3. Sweet or Spicy Carrot Chips Rather you are in a sweet or spicy mood, there is an option for you! These tasty chips will help you to easily get more veggies into your diet!
4. Sweet Bell Pepper Saute I would add red onions (cooking for 4-5 minutes before adding peppers) to this sweet side dish and I would use sea salt, not table salt. This dish will add much needed color to your meal!
5. Oven Roasted Green Beans With Garlic A simple, tasty addition to your meal!
6. Beet Greens Sauteed with Garlic and Bacon Fat A tasty, colorful side dish to get some beet greens into your diet!
7. Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes A great way to switch up the mashed potatoes on your plate to try something new! I mean is there really anything to cauliflower can’t do?!?