I often refer to my post 15 Grain-Free Side Dish Ideas during my meal prep workshops for Back 2 Basics Cooking, but I wanted to add some more options. So here are 10 more ideas for clean and super tasty grain-free side dishes.
1. Mango Avocado Salsa-You can always use this salsa to top salmon with as suggested in the post, but I love to use it a simple side dish that my with happily eat.
2. Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Red Onion and Avocado– This is one of my favorite side dishes, except I typically roast everything in the oven except the avocado and add it last.
3. Amazing Homemade French Fries– You have never had french fries until you have had fries made in lard!
4. Watermelon Fruit Bowl–A quick, fun idea for fruit salad!
5. Green Olive, Walnut and Pomegranate Salad–Can we say yum?
6. Paleo Apple Coleslaw–Coleslaw made Paleo with a little twist!
7. Apple Bacon Coleslaw–Because everything tastes great with Bacon!
8. Carrot and Parsnip Fries–Great way to get in more veggies!
9. Strawberry Spinach Salad with a Berry Dressing–Tasty, simple side dish! Sub raw honey for the agave nectar.
10. Bacon Wrapped Caramelized Sesame Asparagus –A nice spin on the classic bacon wrapped asparagus side dish!
If you are around Columbia, Missouri and would like to learn some simple, but great tasting entrees to accompany these side dishes, check out the meal prep workshops! Happy Cooking!